Veteran's Affairs — Blackford County Veterans with service-connected illnesses or injuries are eligible for monthly payments, called disability compensation. The disability must have been incurred or aggravated during active military service. Furthermore, the veteran's military service must have been terminated through separation or discharge under conditions that were other than dishonorable.  Contact at 765-348-3151 or